Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sacking out for hours...


I think I overslept and I quite liked it. I haven't done that for so long...but I'm sure it wasn't EDS or what we call the Excessive Daytime Sleepiness. It wasn't my type to sleep for hours. I want to work, work and work at home. But kanina, I enjoyed the luxury to sleep and snuggled with my pillows...doing nothing, and calling it a day! No one dared to distract me from my slumber. It's because the other night I went
ballistic, for some reason that flared me up. Nobody tried to add fuel and that's fine. It's tiring and really I was dog-weary that night. It died early and we sacked out early too. Now the kids are quiet, and decorously behaved. They're mabait naman talaga but sometimes something would just spring up unintentionally and would make me upset in the end.

Hahaha!!! Forgive me if I post this picture again this time, it's quite my favorite coz the image is somehow malabo. :-))

Everything is all fine now. Thanks Heaven!!!