Friday, May 18, 2007

The unwilling teetotaler...


When we were in the resort last Monday, I was a bit dismayed to see a bottle of wine hidden just beneath the table in the cottage. It looked so familiar to me. The white wine flavored Lambanog with 80 proof of alcohol content....so strong I believe. My husband for some time, after that bad incident happened when he went home heavily-drunk, has been a teetotaler for almost a year and a half now. This was one reason why we'd always end up having some serious misunderstanding. I hate drinking spree. No drinking at home please or else I'll be freaking out. When I saw the bottle of wine I looked at him and he got my message clearly. It's a good thing that no ice was available in the canteen...sigh...men will always be men! They really don't know how to listen!