Tuesday, May 15, 2007

One great treat for the whole family...


My husband treated us in one resort, something na seldom mangyari dahil I am not an outgoing type...I'd rather stay at home to do every chores, read, blog, and sleep. It's a nice feeling naman pla to go out and see the world outside. The place is hilly, the air is clean...and the people are so warm. We all enjoyed and somehow I was thankful kasi wala akong gastos...lahat sa kanya. Tama lang, lagi kasi akong taya. Maranasan ko naman ang maitreat. And it's great! I wanted to enjoy life sans stress, and other concerns. I want to veer away from the past...something na alam kong walang maitutulong sa buhay ko kundi ang maging unhappy and miserable. I want to enjoy every moments of my life now productively with the people I love and vice-versa. I now hate brooding...all I want is to be happy and look at life in different perspective. Life is very beautiful and let us not dwell on unhappy side of it. It's but natural that we have to meet a lot of struggles and trials...a lot of slip ups and the-not-so-good-experiences. I want the slate thing to be applied in my system. If it is not good, you can always clean the slate and do the next thing. I avoid now being too cheesy and sentimental...it doesn't help me though. Love begets love...my new motto...if it doesn't apply I'll just probably drop them...it is not my problem anymore. What I need is a happy life to make my life worthwhile living. I can only say that life is great!!!