Friday, May 18, 2007

My awful back pain...


With scoliosis, it means eternal sciatic and back pain. Yes, eternal I mean...and it holds true in my experience. It's quite hard for me to be kept standing or sitting for a long period of time. Pain is radiating down my left leg and it numbs my pelvic area. Having this awful back pain is really a hindrance to my interest. We used to go jogging, biking, playing badminton and also wall-tennis...whoah I missed those things. And this pain is the aggravator.

Thanks Mike and Gerhard, for giving me some good pointers and exercises to help me manage those pain. They told me to avoid things that'll only exacerbate my current medical condition. Some of the exercises that really help is the squats done in a Smith Machine, the controlled tract-like system in the gym.

I have to sign out first, will be doing something very important.
So long........