Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm going haywire...!




I just got a reservation for a venue a little while ago. When my dau disagreed about the date. I followed her desire coz she's the one to celebrate but someone made another disagreement to my annoyance...joke! Nakakaloka sila...always having disagreement on trivial matters. I freaked out when I learned how much the gown would costs! MG, hold your breath....P15,000.00 daw...nahilo ako bigla. Grabe hindi naman wedding gown ang pinaggawa ko. I dare my dau na instead of having a party why not a trip to Hongkong or maybe we can go to Japan. As usual talo na naman ako. Kasi gusto nya pareho. Ang galing naman...parang going to Quiapo lang ang dating. Basta after her birthday I want to fly na and enjoy and eat natto, melon, and sushi!

By the way, have you heard about the Japanese NATTO? It is a fermented soybeans that is popular among the people who live in the eastern part of Japan. The beans are mixed with the Bacterium Bacillus subtilis natto, usually served, stirred with rice. It is a traditional Japanese food. It became popular when learned to prevent and cure cancer, osteoporosis, heart attacks, strokes, anti-aging, obesity and senility to name a few.
Also, have you heard about a mango that is worth a little less than Y10,000 or its equivalent...less than P4,000.00 each?!!! And red mango?!

Only in Japan!!!