Thursday, May 3, 2007

Giving myself the leave to speak my mind...

This NG couple TCT problem is like a millstone hanging around my neck, keeping me awake at night pondering why this couple has the nerve to act such like this. They don't care a stiver if I foam in the mouth waiting. I am down-fallen for almost FOUR MONTHS of waiting to these insensible and cynicals. What irks me most is, everyone's trying to pass the buck....and it's sickening to the soul. The most valuable lesson learned from here is, never ever to give away your trust to anybody particularly to strangers. I should have thought of that from the off, silly me!

I was trying to keep the conversation on a fairly friendly level but...these people are too much to handle making my patience wearing thin to the end (touch wood!) . I do pray not...

And one thing is clear, I will not apologize for my appalling manners 'coz I know I'm not jumping way ahead of things...putting two and two to make five. To them, and with the manager, your excuses won't wash! Bosh!!!

Let me ask this, how would you feel or react if you were into my shoes?!
I hope and pray that God would touch your teentsy hearts...