Monday, May 21, 2007

Finding a lot of alternatives to cure pain....



I was on the verge of giving up...but still I hope to find cure to put off back pains and be more limber. I have tried almost everything, and spent thousands of pesos on medicines, nostrums & rehabilitations, but of no vain. I have plans to even try spinal manipulation through chiropractic treatment but I'm afraid it might hurt and injure me even more. I am lucky though I found AMEGA Bio-Magnetic Therapeutic Titanium Bracelet. Through a friend's suggestion, tho at first I was a bit skeptical and was even less than enthusiastic. I then switched on purchasing one. I am now using it everyday...quite a revolution in the therapy for pains, muscles and posture problems. It costs US$145...and so far it helps me amazingly...pain is reduced. I can now walk and sit longer without limping. :-) Believe it or not....

Great!!!