Sunday, May 27, 2007

Here I am....

Yes I'm still here...alive and hasn't sleep yet even a single m-i-n-u-t-e....that's true...

I blogged 'til the wee hours in the morning, imagine I posted my last blog nearly at 4am. When I closed the door and just begun touching my back on my bed, my husband came knocking. He was kinda angry when he learned that I hadn't sleep yet...ui, concerned daw oh?!! Ang aga namang sermon ni father. Anyway, kasi usapan namin na mgswimming ulit. The whole family. At sya ulit ang taya. Dapat lang di ba? By the way, baka may point din sya...na kaya I'm losing weight ay dahil sa pagba-blogging ko? It keeps me awake...naku eh di para pala akong nagsa-S? Oh no!!! Anyway I'm glad at 34 na lang ang waist ko...eat your heart out Maki!!! ***laughs***

We had coffee first, then we went to market just a hop and jump distance. We bought meat, fruits, any food that will last for the days treat. Nobody was awake except me and my husband so, he went to church alone...while me prepared all and everything. It's done already and I didn't have any hands helping me out dahil lahat ay tulog pa. Wheew...I'm a one-man army...and everybody is asking who prepared everything...nambola pa mga ito...

Everybody is busy preparing their stuff and all. I'm ready too. We're just waiting for their papa and out we'll go!!!

Sometimes I do wonder how the hell did I let myself missed everything? I hibernated for a long period of time...didn't go out and didn't enjoy much life outside.

Now I won't let it happen again this time. From now on...I won't let stress and problems get the better of me. I'll enjoy every minute of my life with my family. I guess...this is it! Starting a new phase of my life na wala akong iintindihing problema, kundi ang sarili ko at ang aking pamilya.

My nuclear family...the source of my strength and my driving force.

***pause***

I notice my right thumb and my index finger...maraming cuts from knife...small lang naman. I don't know where I'm getting my energy...marami ata akong naka-reserve. Wala pa akong tulog eh. D naman ako addicted. Addicted to love?

Everything is ready now...sa ibang resort naman kami ngaun.

Will check my post if there's grammatical error...later. I am in a hurry to post a blog. Ok? Will log off now....I said now.........