Monday, May 14, 2007

Stilnox please...

I blogged 'til 3:13 am last night...eyes were droopy and so heavy...not giving up on reading some posts and making some links. Then I woke up early at 6 am to prepare myself to vote and to avoid the rush. Went together with my husband but he upset me to no end making pakialam sa line up ko. When we got home we decided to go swimming though unprepared. A wonderful time together...in a resort...he was with his 2 friends playing tong-its. And had brought a bottle of local wine, pero di nila nainom...buti nga, kc no ice available in the canteen. There was a Koreana displaying her blue 2 piece, promenading to and fro...men's eyes were ogling with supreme air of satisfaction, whenever there's a chance. My driver even took some stolen shots using his celfon. Really, men will always be men...!!!