Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In my sanctuary, my comfort zone...where I feel safe!


A nice morning indeed! I'm up and about early and have prepared a good brekker for the whole gang here. Table is ready for those who'd feel famished after a short hiatus. With a cool space and the nice lavender scent emitting from my aroma-oil burner, and with a make-out song of my all time favorite, the ever cutie BABYFACE, how could I go wrong...much more brood? ... "It feels like springtime in winter...it feels like heaven..." This is the best make-out song for me...and with BOZS2MEN's hit..."I wanna make love to you"...All I want to do is just close my eyes...and do reminisce...ahh..ahh, not nice though! But, oh dear me!

I love Dianne Reeves' Better Days..."what she told would mold me...and holds me..."
"you cant get to better days unless you make it through the night"..."you gotta be patient..."

I go for Evanescence also...with great looks though a bit chubby. Amy Lee is such a great performer...I like her style. "This pain is just too real...", "I tried to tell myself that you're gone..." Ohhh...dawg! I hate to be so cheesy.

Music is great!!! My mind can travel through a lot of dimension...
I love listening to great music...

This one also is great...from my fave, the famous group from Davao, the FREESTYLE.

BEFORE I LET YOU GO
I can still remember yesterday
We were so in love in a special
And knowing that you loved me
Made me feel oh so right But now I feel lost,
Don't know what to do...
Each and everyday I think of you
Holding back the tears
I'm trying with all my might.
REFRAIN
Because you've gone
And left me standing all alone
And I know I've got to face tomorrow
On my own...but baby...
CHOROUS
Before I let you go
I want to say I love you
I hope that you're list'ning
Coz it's true baby...
You'll be forever in my heart
And I know that no one else will do, yeah
So before I let you go
I want to say it----I love you

I wish that it could be just like before
I know I could've given you much more...
Even though you know
I'd given you all my love
I miss your smile
I miss your kiss
Each and everyday I reminisce
Coz baby it's you
That I'm always dreaming of...
BRIDGE
Letting love go is never easy...
But I love you so,
That's why I set you free...
And I know someday, somehow
I'll find a way
Guess it wasn't meant to be
But baby...
Repeat CHOROUS
So before I let you go
I want to say----it
I LOVE YOU....

Great lyrics isn't it?
Don't be so cheeeessssyyyyy.....it won't help you....!!! :-))