Saturday, May 19, 2007

Affection or just merely an affectation...


I have a friend of mine who got linked to a guy...so in love and after some years she went to me crying saying she had wished she had not known the guy or had not fall for his charm. She swore to high heaven that she fell in love and she had loved the guy so much. But the thing went dull and monotonous after some blissful and clandestine meetings. The guy had promised her that he'd protect and love her. That the special-friendship would always stay and he vowed also that he really cared for my friend. But these are just words...nothing but just air.They come and go then disappear.Unless he pursues you seriously, that's another story. It could be wiser if she decided not to give him a chance. But however, who wouldn't be thrilled? Yes my friend is married but has been going through a lot of trials and mending until she met this guy. He then became the apple of her eyes.The fact, that the guy remains single, I told my friend not to let herself be duped or else she'd cry in the end. I told her so many times before what really might be the intention, or what was his reason why he wooed her...simple lang, and your guess is as good as mine. I was also a bit afraid that she might go heavily "in the red". And now...my friend is in the process of healing her heart. And I'm pretty sure that she's now on the right track. And I'm glad also that she's done what is best for her. I know that someday things will be smooth again and I have yet to see her wearing her sweetest smile again and be completely out of that plaintive mood she's now going through the past few days... oks lang yan, bestfriend!

Don't worry my friend, I am here for you...till the end...I now at least have proven that all was just merely an affectation...and not what you thought it was! He's not at all the sweetest dog. Soooo....don't you ever try to be sentimental again!?

There's more to life that is more enjoyable than to let yourself be duped and sulked.

Enjoy life, and Keep the faith!!!