Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm piqued...


OMG, it's been a long day...really...the trip was a disaster. I won't elaborate na lang, I don't need to relive the ill-feelings I had during the trip back home. After all things done in San Sebastian Recoletos, we went to 168...the shopping haven of those who want to stretch their peso...and I said I also want to streeeeeeeeetch mine!!! It's a shopping spree for me and my dau. Great!!! There's a big difference talking about the prices, and the disparity will make you smile cause you'll save much. As we go along, me and my daughter sometimes is out of harmony...because she is a slowpoke!!! Anyway I have no reason to upset her and myself too...cause she's a deary. And I love her. But when we were going home something bad happened, again and again...to my dismay. But anyways...I still feel we're so blest. Thank you, thank you! When I came home 2 aroma burner were lighted...giving out lavender scent...ang sarap ng feeling...soothing...relieves the stress and pagod...ang bago...and I dosed off.