Monday, May 21, 2007

I am literally happy...


I have learned how to live each day. And for me every single day is a blessing. And by God's grace I can truly say I AM HAPPY...

Living in this world one can always be sure to meet challenges, trials, and it boils to one thing, we should be armed with a lot of faith, sensible and firm decision how we'll purposely go about every challenges or life's trials. It's but unavoidable to slide sometimes, due to unearthly desires...obvious materialistic impulses, love of money, power, fame or rankings and anything that human beings would crave for, a stereotypical thinking of every eager-beaver. I am sure these are but only temporary. What is important is to have innate peace...and that's great! Having a good night sleep without any worries is something to achieve.

I want to live in a very simple way of life, with a great deal of privacy.

And so, contentment for me, is happiness...
And to be happy is blissful!!!