Friday, May 25, 2007

Hot, hot news!



Japanese women are going agog on brand-resale, like LV, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci, D&G, Prada, Brahmin, Ferragamo, Christian Dior, YSL, Versace and other expensive signature items. From bags to make up, sunglasses and a lot more! Prices ranges from Y80,000 and up...get yourself a calcu.

China is in hot water for their Disneyland knock off...a poor imitation. But apparently, they are still denying the allegations! Let the children be the judges...they quite know a lot about Disneyland, and the characters in detail.

Poor Madeleine McCann is still missing after her abduction. Let us pray for her safe return...poor mother....she is in glum I'm sure and my heart bleeds for her, 'coz I am a mother too. Also the father ...

Bye...bye...I'm sleepy already. I need to sack out!