Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So... so touched!


If there's one person here in blogosphere that I admire most eh isa na don si Kapitana. Simple citizen pa lang siya noon, one of the firsts who I got to visit when I was just starting and testing the waters ika nga and groping how to customize my blogsite. Nagkamali pa ako...hehehe...kasi naman magpinsang magandang nanay, I even called her cousin with a wrong name, haaay...ang sarap palang magbelly dancing...kala ko pangsexy lang yun pwede pala talaga sa voluptuous...ooops walang aangal ha. Basta marunong ka ng undulation, hip rolling and others. Ok yun. Basta ako sa room ko nagbebelly dancing. Ma at pa. Basta masaya yon, try nyo...
Going back to where I just left...hanggang maging Kapitana na siya...at ako naman'y nagbusy-busyhan din. Early this morning kasi I did some fast bloghopping to say TY to my recent visitors. I saw Kapitana so I went to her site...btw, sorry Kapitana dahil di ako nakapag-comment. Feeling stranger ako tuloy.

To Kapitana, thank you so much for that nice comment. It means so much. Keep on serving the public earnestly and stay as sweet as you are. Keep safe and stay healthy and beautiful always! KUDOS!!!



I saw her post na When friendship fails... , at naka-relate ako don. Sabi ko for the nth time, post kaya ako ulit about friendship thing...ikaga desuka(why not)...ayun at tumipa na ang aking keyboard. Nagflow na agad ang aking utak...inspired eh...relate na relate ako sa topic niya. Then pagbukas ko ng email I saw her comment that needed to be okeyed and published.
Naku nakakatouch...really...honestly...coming from someone who I admired most from the very start. She struck me from the off kasi saw her boots na peeptoe style, hay kasi may ganun din daughter ko kaya di ko siya makakalimutan. Laging me segueing di ba? Ok going back again, it inspired me to write about friendship or of giving help wherein there should be give and take thing. Reciprocity naman doesn't mean material things lang. If you can't give material things for reciprocity factor, isn't a smile and or a light tap on the shoulder or even hugging be so hard to mind? We give, yes and we help because nga we chose to help...but we're also human and we need also to be encouraged somehow. Ako nga I cannot be a public servant because am ballistic type...walang boboto sa akin. :) And hindi rin ako ma-PR...at it is not in my system to talk to who I don't wish to talk to. Basta I am a very private person pero am not to brag what I do in private. I also help a lot but nothing to brag there. But you know what, a lot of person I have had helped in the past turned to be so blah blah blah. Eh napakahaba ng pisi ko. When I started to drift yun na yun. As I always say, in any relationship...there should always be that two way lane or what we call the give and take factor. Like plant, we need to water it everyday for nourishment. We have to protect it from being broken. Ang hirap naman kasi pag yung person involve eh wala lang...parang we are obliged to help them at 'di naappreciate yung ginagawa natin. So what we do is but to drift away from such behavior. Pag ganun we can't help but feel exhausted na lang or worse is when we feel exasperated na and want to let go of it na lang. One thing I have learned to accept now is to love myself more...and to give not my whole but just a part of what only I can share. Being generous is a great value but to let other people use you for their own advantage is another thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear! Inspired naman ako sa entry na ito pero natatawa ako pag nababaggit mo ang Kap or Kapitana to address me kasi parang di ako sanay. Oist walang nagbago kahit ano sakin kahit Kapitana o maging Konsehala pa, waaah ambisyosa noh?
    Salamat talaga ha at totoong inspired ako. Mwaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D