Friday, July 18, 2008

I feel blest!



Early this morning at 8am we're already prepared to go to San Sebastian Recoletos. To meet with somebody and fix something. We rode a jeep going to LRT Station. Julie bought 2 cards going to Recto. Nice using this train, cool and fast. I didn't have the chance to get a seat because of a sluggish elderly woman in front of us prevented me to move swiftly. So kapit na lang sa pole. Ok lang naman. Then at Recoletos I've met the person at the office...in a hush hush talk then after that we're about to go home but we went straight to another office near the chapel. There I've met Tita Fe & Tita Dels and we passed the time after a friendly hug and some beso beso...I just hope I got their names right. You know, I am truly touched with what went through this morning...nakakaiyak talaga...some people touches our heart in the most special way. But what I believe is that...God uses people around us to tell us that He is still with us during the most trying times of our lives. I know that I am fully blessed by how things are going despite of the ebbs that I am experiencing right now.

PS/ May another kwento pa ako but I am dozing off and on...I need to rest for a while. So I am signing out first and be back after I fully gather my thoughts that are slowly drifting right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D