Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Friend, just keep on trucking...!

Got a very dear friend whose life now I may say is in a bad situation. I pity her because she is a friend of mine. But I can do so much and still, much as I wanted to help her, still bad things keep coming in. And I am just making sure to always check on her from time to time so to get an assurance that she'll be okey. I am just here to make her a bit spirited by sending notes that she's still fortunate than others. But somehow, things keep coming in not in the way she wanted it to happen. But as the saying goes, life still must go on. My heart goes to her and I just can't believe it can happen to one like her who's so good natured, so sensible and so strait-laced.

To you my dear friend, just hang on and keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D