Monday, July 14, 2008

Sharp sense...


There are those, who in a way are very keen observant and who sniffs like a dog or better to say people who's (can) reading between the lines. Some I wrote but still am trying not to express the full detail and I want to believe that some fragments should be kept, privacywise...some like me write when things are rosy and there are times when our concerns seemed too big too handle and we tend to sulk. We feel low and downhearted that we gather our thoughts and write it, not to throw off dirty thoughts but to unleashed some burden. Blogging for me is not just a passion but an outlet per se. I write when am happy and I write when am (feeling) sad. I just want to write and read a lot. Being a mother I cannot afford to stay away from my nest...much so to have a night life to enjoy with a group of friends. So my only consolation when I get to have so many time to spend is to sit in front of the PC, browsing and writing. A mother like me should not be seen unhappy because children draw their strength to their parents. For what strength do they'll have if their parents would be seen weaker? It is very hard sometimes to put up a front. But we have to...because we mothers should be strong...to face trials, and trials for me should always be the springboard to find true meaning of life. For whatever life has to offer...there'll always be comfort, but you'll have to find it...

Thanks Ida...I'm still okey...very okey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D