Friday, July 4, 2008

Monkey on my back...


Woke up from a very deep and restful sleep...sarap...sa wakas...kasi last night and previously I wasn't able to get some good night's sleep really...just had some tossing and turning in bed and with that throbbing headache, who could. Why? Because so much has happened lately that I couldn't make sense of what I was going through...that kept me wondering where this whole thing was going. It always concern about financial, emotional where my faith and patience and sensible decision making was put to test. It really can be so emotionally draining. But when you have this solid and firm footing nothing can sway one. Earlier this morning, with heavy heart and a little discomfort from having cramps and dull headache, I went out to look for possible showband who would be willing to perform at night. So off I went to Rosario, Pasig. I have a friend in high school who has a brother with a band group who sing old love songs. I arrived in time and was lucky enough to get his nod. So now, the show will start at 7 tonight. So maybe they're now starting to show their finest effort. I am now dressed to go there to see how things are going. It's a blessing rain let up before the schedule begins. And another thing, some of my concerns are settled so I have a lot of thank you's to utter now and hours before I sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D