Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Product of my confusion"

Doing a great favor for my friend, Angela who composed this poem 2 days ago and asked me if I can post this and I said yes by all means...

Winds of fate blow when we least expect them,
And they are impossible to ignore
I did not anticipate the melange of winds that has gusted strongly
In the midst of my glum and solitude

I was a fool to ignore what lies ahead
Instead I have lost my soul
It was wrong of me to do such
Now though my gaze is fixed toward the future

I want to believe that I can go on as I always had
But yet when I conjured you up
I kept hearing your voice
No matter how much I loved you
I knew it wasn't going to be possible...

Finally when I woke up, after some hesitation
I gathered and pulled myself together,
I knew now what to do...
It'll just be better to keep you in my heart forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D