Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trendy fingernail art, studs and dangles





Women, and young ladies in Japan loves wearing fingernail art and sometimes with studs and dangles also. It is very fashionable and I just wonder how heavy the feeling is. Because it is really heavy with all those glittering studs and rhines stones glued artistically. They are very creative...you'll wonder how they put them together . And I think it's quite awesome. Charri has her own complete set in one bag and she's using it. Me, I don't think I want to wear those glittery stones on my nails...I just want a simple French tip on my square nails. I just love platinum and nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. I love to have them. They have that at Beauty Bar's dashing diva at Rockwell. My 15year old Queenie had hers done a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really cool Leonor. In taiwan its very expensive to get your nails done just like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D