Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Erratum...( a mere shenanigan )

I was advised by a fellow blogger who has just left a message wherein informing me about Nelson Capulso's reported demise through text message I got last January 28 of this year wasn't true enough (I received this item while I was still in Japan pa...sigh...hindi pala totoo! Caramba!)...that in fact he has just spoke to him over the phone last night. I'll try to tune in at 103.5MAX FM tomorrow. Thanks for the information and I stand corrected if that's the case. I shouldn't have had taken the message seriously. I just believed it right there and then because a friend of mine sent it to me I think via email. My fault...I did post the message itself knowing it was a real item. I should I have known better.

max fm: Please pray for Nelson Capulso aka Sgt Pepper. He was involved in a big car accident and passed away 1:20am last night> Please pray for his soul. May his legacy live on forever. If you want to send you condolances to his mother please contact her at 0921 228 5325. Or contact the station through our MAX text line..max_fm_"your message" send it to 2968.. your condolences will be read on air

To somebody out there, thank you for the correction...I'll go check on this as soon as possible.

To Sgt. Pepper...my apology...and Kudos!

And to the one who concocted this foolish prank...Grrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D