Thursday, July 31, 2008

TAG: Six Quirky Things About Me

Was tagged by Mike although I've done this already way before...anyway I'll do this for our tagging purposes and for Mike also...for the effort and the initiative to include me in his list.

The Rules

* Link to the person who tagged you.

* Mention the rules.

* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.

* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.

* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

My Quirks

1. Can't go out without wearing mascara and lipstick...and nicely shaped eyebrows.

2. Can't do without my fave cologne (Denenes, Baby Bench Blue, 29) and perfumes (Escada, Burberry, Bulgari, 212 and D&G Light Blue)

3. I crave for pineapple juice with lots of ice when I'm sick.

4. I read a lot...and it means a lot...from cover to cover, be it a book, a magazine or whatever.

5. I seldom watch Pinoy movies...(no offense meant)...piling pili lang talaga. But SG starrer has catched my curiosity. I will surely watch it.

6. I love chocolates but I don't like choco ice cream. I dig pandesal stuffed with fried tuyo minus the fishbone and the scales syempre. :)

I'm giving this tag to veradik, tack, denz, joyD

1 comment:

  1. u tagged me uli.. i answered naman.. thanks! thanks! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D