Monday, July 28, 2008

Hometown visit...

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Thank You Comments

Here at Jenn's computer shop. Woohoo! Reunion minus the blast! Saw my good friend/classmate named Precy who's a Physics' teacher 'til now at Rizal High School...wooohoo...ehem...my alma mater dear. Grabe, kung anong waterloo ko yun pa major niya...nakaka-intimidate naman. Well...a lot of kwentuhan about the past. Then came JennyL. We waited for her shop to open at 9am and here we go now. Charri is busy with her project, a menu card with the help of Ate Jenn. Saw Fe here also awhile ago she's my dau's classmate who has a bakery na may pinakamasarap na Spanish bread. I missed that one since we've transfered na in Parkwood. I saw a lot of people now na matagal ko ng di nasilayan. Sometimes I do miss my hometown...but I love na where we are peacefully staying...

PS/ Am thankful to you Jenn for the help you have extended ha...See you again after I 'm done with my EON Debit Card....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D