Friday, July 11, 2008

Blogroll thing and linking back ethics...

Wow, it's kinda hard pala to update blog links. Been doing this for 3 days already. And you know what I've been doing, visiting their sites only to find out that I am not one in their lists...waah! And sometimes their sites were nowhere to be found...maybe they're changed their url's without informing others they've linked. This blogroll if not for JennyL is really important pala. Months ago she did her own updating and I thought it was just a simple polishing. It's not that pala...'coz this is a sure way of interaction, and friendlywise it can link you with other bloggers around the world. It's been a year now and so, 1 year and 4 months to be exact. At ngayon ko lang naisipangayusin ang blogroll ko.
So if anyone is not on my list now, maybe it'll just take a few clicks to call on my attention and I will just be too glad to do so. Just don't forget to give me the right details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D