Thursday, July 3, 2008

Multi-tasking mom

Oh my gosh...my routine is quite monotonous, every day...will be up at the crack of dawn, cook breakfast for kids, who'll wake up to take a bath first with empty stomach...sigh...yun ang nakagawian nila eh. Sometimes they would just ignore the alarm of their clock because they slept late doing their homeworks, so kailangan naman ako yung alarm nila. Sana may nabibiling alarm clock na gaya kong nangangalabit, or with props to give a nudge to wake them up, or better a pinch pag ayaw tumayo. Hay naku para akong robot everyday. You have to do this and you have to do that most of the time. While cooking, will ready the computer and sign in , then will see to it that Mishah and Enzo will have their early morning chow, dogfood with a little hot water and liver spread. See to it that their licker is not empty and clean and with vitamins. Will pick up some pooh and mop the floor if need be. It is in my system na already, with or without househelp around, I still work at home. Make sure that I always wash my hands thoroughly if I will touch anything because we have pets at home. I still see to it that kids will eat before they'll go off to school. Then when they have gone out, I will have my whole time in the computer blogging and browsing a bit. This is one of my many tasks everyday. And I can really handle multi-tasking well if my backpain will not get in the way or physically I am not curtailed to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D