Thursday, July 10, 2008

Skipping breakfast...again!


Waken up by the irritating alarm from my dau's CP. I don't need one because my biological clock still is serving me even better than I need, each morning. I headed to the kitchen to cook for my son's packlunch and to prepare their breakfast. Had put steaming rice in his lunchbox with spanish sardines given to me by Maro she bought from Palawan. Wow ang sarap, spicy. The table I arranged so that everything they'd need is just there at armlength. They have steaming oatmeal alongside milk and sugar. As I took turn cooking and preparing and also sitting in front of the PC to blog a little, which is very normal to me not to waste time in the morning. This' my normal sked in the morning. Voila!!! Nobody did touch their breakfast. They're now off to school with empty stomach again...sigh...they certainly know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and yet...

1 comment:

  1. buti di mana sakin ang mga anak ko, they eat breakfast. Ako cup of coffee lang ayos na!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D