Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting my groove back...

One thing I have learned after this arrogant woman pissed me off for a couple of months or so, four months to be exact. Being so ever watchful of what's coming out of our mouth is a big thing. Mataray in the sense na texting harsh words na akala mo eh walang obligasyon sa kapwa niya, when in fact na she couldn't settle naman pala her debts in time. You know sometimes fate teaches you some rudiments on how to become humble and meek. I am very particular when it comes to gratitude and being apologetic in every situation. Like the case of this woman who promises with a lot of yabang to pay her obligation yesterday, only to find out that she'd just P2000 in hand. Geez...I couldn't turn my eyes to look at her because of annoyance...and I have to control whatever negative emotions I have inside me at that time...breeding...breeding. Thanks to a friend who teaches me a lot on how to be sensible. I hate that time when she texted some nasty words back. Samantalang naniningil lang naman kami ng maayos and magalang pa nga yung text sa kanya. Ang taray talaga ng reply niya. I wonder why she have to act that way, eh wala naman palang ibabayad. The sad part of it was, the dominoe effect of course. We all have our own financial worries of course. All I could do yesterday was to give her a cold treatment for whatever she have had said and done para malaman niyang hindi ko nagustuhan ang ginawa niya. If she could have done the other way baka naintindihan ko pa siya...sigh...may breeding talaga, she didn't even say TY or SORRY so to appease me when she scooted away from our table. Good thing, I was able to take control of my outburst and be as calm as I could. Ballistic pa naman ako pero may ipinagbago na ako. Growing old and being sensible is synonymous. Thanks to my mentors. It works a lot...

Well...manners...manners...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D