Monday, July 14, 2008

Counting her blessings!


Got a message from Kcat that she is featured today in Philippine Daily Inquirer. Since there's no newsstand inside the village I decided na lang to browse at the internet for today's headline on Philippine Daily Inquirer. There you can read the post by Maria Congee S. Gomez carrying this title, "Kcat finds life's beauty beyond pain..."
Kcat became one of my dearest blogger cum friend days before I went to Japan late last year. She has always this keen sense to sniff and have the feel when I am somewhat low and gloomy. I won't say depressing, because I'll be a lot in shame if Kcat would know this. Never did I allow myself into depression since the time I knew this girl who has shown a lot of courage and wisdom to share with others. Now I know why fate led my path to know Kcat. She is an inspiration to me and for the rest of my brood here. Having an unfazed faith despite of her situation still she has all the time and effort to send me messages to uplift my spirits all the time. Pag sad ako, my daughter will say..."ma, read Kcat's blog...please" I love this girl a lot and also my kids love her too. She is an awesome example to youth...who really loves her family, she exudes a good sense of humor and she can even make me laugh in an instance with her simple one-liner, "hindi ako bingi, tahimik lang..." Just try reading her post and you'll see.

I love you friend, please say hi to Madge, Talitha and Maro, the popcorn boy...also with your dad and everybody there. Wah, yung tshirt ko di ko pa makuha, 'coz I am still busy here. See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. ang bilis ah.. hehe! thank u mommycool! love u! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D