Saturday, July 5, 2008

If it smarts the eyes...


Bloggers like me has their own preference to choose and customize their web page by the colors they want, template they most likely to have and so many other things. One is the blogskin. Like me my original blogskin was black since this is one of my favorite color other that white and yellow and moss green. My site wore this skin for a very long time, then made a lot of changes and went back again to the old one. But when my reader/friend texted me and complained about this, I changed right away no matter how I liked it to be in black. Why? Because I listen to my reader's suggestions. If it is somewhat constructive, ikaga desuka(why not). I make it sure to visit other's sites that went to visit mine. However if it strains my eyes, I make sure to have a fast one no matter how interesting the topic was there if I couldn't bear the strain in my eyes. So dear bloggers, make sure yours won't be a smarting one...that can cause a stinging pain in the eyes of your readers.

Just giving you my two-cent's worth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D