Saturday, July 19, 2008

LRT blues


We're on the train yesterday when on the second stop 9 foreigners hopped in. Quite a looker of course because they're such a bunch of beautiful creature and everybody would like to agree I'm sure. I will not say if what nationals they belong to avoid indiscretion. They were 3 men and 6 beautiful ladies in a casual dress. Somebody from the rear corner, out of earshot a man threw the first line. Hi, hello and how are you's. So as they went along with, I got annoyed with this Pinoy who cussed a blue streak, babbling foolishly about the Philippines. Imagine prodding these nationals to go and see the mountainous garbage fill of our famous Payatas. Only in the Philippines daw...(hey unahin mo muna kaya ang magandang places na maipagmamalaki natin) What's to brag there in the first place? I heard him say, "You should see it!" Wow ang galing n'yang tour guide este ambassador in the making.Then he told them that a lot of people here cannot communicate well in English, and so you're talking in front of the mirror hah?!

There's a side story here. We're just at the opposite end gripping to the pole when a lady who was with the group stood right in front of me and Julie who was with me at that time. The young lady gripped to the ceiling pole which revealed her very nice underarm right in our very eyes. Kakainggit ang puti at ang kinis, no chicken skin. And all the rest of the ladies at the back. Because they were all wearing sleeveless tops. Wow, eto na po...my stomach suddenly grew tighter and I felt a little lightheaded. I've met Julie's eyes and she smiled at me. I asked her, Naaamoy mo ba? Ang sangsang noh?! I'm vomity. I asked Julie if she too feels the same way. And she said yes. I just said in jest, Bakit kasi di nagdala ng Rexona ang mga ito, ang wahu tuloy! :)

PS/ Is it unethical to say if you're friend has body odor, bad breath or something of concern? This is inevitable...one Area Manager is always inviting me to attend their seminar of which a known government figure is always the guest speaker. How will I say without offending him that his breath is not nice to be smelled during a huddle. It can be a case of halitosis or he's just famished or he has an empty stomach. I am afraid to hurt him but I always feel my gut pushes upward. There's no bragging here but I am aware of my hygiene and I make it sure to bring along breath freshener for sure. Because once they smell you stink, the impression of you having bad hygiene will always stay in their mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D