Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hair dilemma


Got two inches na of noticeable lowlights...but I still can't find time to visit my favorite salon. One in my hometown, a friend stylist who I call Ompong. He is actually a friend, at magaling siya. One is in Sta Lu's David Salon. They are great in hairstyling, bunch of professional hairstylists na alam ang kanilang ginagawa. My daughter's hair has natural curls, when I brought her there to have her first rebond na-satisfied kami. Then the second one again, super satisfied din kami...grabe kahit di mo pa suklayin. Basta I can vouch for their work. Will soon find time to visit them when my purse permit me to do so, and still I have to wait pa another 2 months because my hair was rebonded in Japan. It will take daw 6 months before anything can be done.

2 comments:

  1. Two inches na ba kamo? Di naman halata ah. Just be patient. Buti ka pa, ako I have a monthly root dye schedule kasi naman may lahi kaming putiin kaya 3 weeks palang naku haba na ng regrowth. Oist, di ba stay home mom ka? Paid blogger ka na ba? Sarap din ng may extra income at the same time nahahasa din Inglis ko, hehehe. Suggestion ko lang naman kung di pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay may smorty ka na pala. Try mo payu2blog.com.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D