Monday, January 7, 2008

Bon Jovi on Lost Highway World Tour

On January 11, 2008...this coming Friday will be a very special day for me...'coz I will be one of the luckiest person to watch Bon Jovi's Lost Highway concert tour at Nagoya Dome.

Yahoo!!!

TILL WE AIN'T STRANGERS ANYMORE
(Ft. Leann Rymes)
It might be hard to be lovers
But its harder to be friends
Baby pull down the covers
Its time you let me in
Maybe light a couple candles
Ill just go ahead and lock the door
If you just talk to me baby
Til we aint strangers anymore
Lay your head on my pillow
I sit beside you on the bed
Dont you think its time we say
Some things we havent said
It aint too late to get back to that place
Back to where, we thought it was before
Why dont you look at me
Til we aint strangers anymore
Sometimes its hard to love me
Sometimes its hard to love you too
I know its hard believing
That love can pull us through
It would be so easy
To live your life
With one foot out the door
Just hold me baby
Til we aint strangers anymore
Its hard to find forgivness
When we just run out of lies
Its hard to say youre sorry
When you cant tell wrong from right
It would be so easy
To spend your whole damn life
Just keeping score
So lets get down to it baby
There aint no need to lie
Tell me who you think you see
When you look into my eyes
Lets put our two hearts back together
And we'll leave the broken pieces on the floor
Make love with me baby
Til we aint strangers anymore
We're not strangers anymore
We're not strangers
We're not strangers anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D