Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tags: "8 Crazy Question"

1. 8 things I'm passionate about:
*blogging
*photography
*fruity chocolate
*music
*collecting chopsticks
*reading
*nature sightseeing
*making poems

2. 8 things I say often:
*Thank you Lord...!!!
*I LOVE YOU!
*MIZ YOU GUYS!
*ay tange!
*aba...aba...
*Hoy!!!
*Woohoo!
*Yahoo!

3. 8 books I’ve read recently:
*Japan as it is
*Checker's Guide to English Speaking like a native
*Heller Keller's Autobiography
*The Face of Fear by DK
*Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
*Why men don't listen, and women don't read maps
(NOTE) Got not much time to read 'coz I am on my vacation right now...but I tell you I am a book animal.

4. 8 things do before I die:
I hate to answer this...I am sorry...for me to die is a serious matter so I'll skip this one. Npaka-morbid isipin eh...'yoko pa maiwan ang mga anak ko noh? OK?! :(

5. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
*All songs of Bon Jovi
*All songs of Blackeyed peas
*Smooth by C. Santana and Rob Thomas
*Reflection and I turn to you by C. Aguilera
*When Cherry blossoms falls...by Mika Nakashima
*Foever's not enough by SG
*The One Who Holds My Heart by Luther Vandross
*Broken Vow by Josh Groban
*If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys
*Sway by Bic Runga and the other Sway by Melinda Doolittle/Michael Buble
*I'll make love to you by Boyz2men
*When I close my eyes by Babyface
(NOTE) ...can't help it, I'm a loverof music kasi. :D

6. 8 things that attract me to my friends:
*aloof but friendly
*witty and jolly pag nasa mood at gusto ko company
*straightforward pag close ko
*g-e-n-e-r-o-u-s daw ako (to a fault)
*loyal and loving
*compassionate
*fair and square
*k-a-l-o-g at din at di maarte

7. 8 things I learn in the last year:
*To be thankful to my blessings more than ever...
*To love my family first and foremost...
*Life is beautiful inspite of...
*That there'S more to life...
*That I really love dogs...
*Giving too much attention to someone minsan ay nakakasama...
*To save...
*To enjoy life to the fullest...

8. 8 person I want to tag
Those listed in my blogroll...come on it's your turn now :D


PS/ Forgive me vera ha di ko na naman nasunod ang instruction ng tag mo. Anyway salamat ulit. Enjoy naman gawin. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D