Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blogthings

I was tagged by Ida, and answering some questions like these is fun...
Here goes;

1. How long have you been blogging?
* It will be a year come this March 31...at special day din yon para sa akin dahil birthday ng bunso ko yon, and sadly andito pa rin ako sa Japan...waaaaaahhhh! :(

2. What inspired you to write a blog and who are your mentors?
* Something inside me...I have the passion in writing and so that urged me to try and I kinda liked it so much. It's great! An good friend of mine named Angela gave me some pointers, so that helped a lot. And now am enjoying every bit of it!

3. Tell me 3 things that you LOVE about being on-line?
I get to talk at home like now that I am so far away from my kids, I get to know what's happening around the world news-wise, get to learn more, informations are just a click away and meeting a lot of good and sensible people who then become friends in an instance. That makes a lot of sense and happiness.

4. Tell me 3 things that you STRUGGLE within the on-line world.
When my head is as dead as a door nail and no idea of what to post within the day...it sucks. The slow connections either the signal or the computer itself. When my back can't stand anymore and my right elbow joint becomes painful...


Blogging takes 1/4 of my time in a day...sometimes it consumed the rest...
And I do love and enjoy what I'm doing.

Thanks Ida!!
Now am giving this to Racel, Tack, Emz, Makoy and Vera

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag.. i posted it here: http://iamkcat.blogspot.com/2008/01/tag-from-mommycool.html

    miss u mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me Leonor.. gagawin ko later kasi medyo bz ang byuti. hehehehe... ako ba yang bebz? lol. tc!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D