Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogthings

I snagged this tag from Emz, I am just quite curious what's mine when I was reading Emz post about her. I just answered the question honestly and look what I've got. The irony is that of all colors, definitely violet is always out of my lists...hehehe...but I do agree with what it says. Really I am.

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. think about it if your brain is really this color. hehehehe... weird no? so what it says here are all true about you? you must have like to read. people who love to read are idealistic, inventive and always fantasizing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D