Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm craving for...

Waaahh!!! Nobody ate my beef steak...ako lang. Really these people hate oily foods...corn oil naman ang ginamit ko ah. Asusa, a Japanese friend gave a box of daing (butterflied)... half of it has sesame seeds and the other half wass pinoy style ang timpla... I prepared fried daing, fried eggs and garlic sinangag. Voila!!! Wala rin kumain...sigh...

I like their Sukiyaki, Donburi, and Tepanyaki...and the special ramen soup. Really, Japanese prefer eating healthy meal complete with chicken, fish and vegies. What caught my attention is, they refrain from using oil...so ayaw nilang mag-sautee. Most of the time they eat fresh, raw fish meat like sushi...na nagme-melt talaga sa mouth. Pero di ko type kahit masarap. I can eat raw oyster na lang...my favorite. Also I got used to eating fish roe...na masarap talaga...also fresh squid...bagoong style.

Pero hinahanap hanap ko pa rin ang Pinoy foods gaya ng salty eggs, tuyo among other things. I am craving for suman sa Antipolo!!! Waaahh!!! Gusto ko ng bibingkang penoy!!! I want pancit malabon...and my favorite na Lydia's Lechon sa tapat ng Tiendesita's...sigh...gusto ko ng halo-halo...saging con yelo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D