Friday, January 25, 2008

Tadaima!!!

Wow ang galing! I've wanted pa naman sana to take a rain check, but then kakakaenjoy silang kasama. And I do enjoy teaching them. As usual heavy lunch talaga. Talagang di ko makaya lahat, pero at least naipakita ko ung yummy factor nito. Napakaraming pagkain. At mega kain naman ako dahil kailangan ng projection. Kahit alam kong I eat like a bird, I have only but a wish to make them feel that I do appreciate their effort at talagang they are really warm. We had tempura with mayo dip, breaded oyster(yummy), breaded (lean) pork, miso soup, daikong with miso, miso soup and mikan. But I like the kimpira (native atchara)and daikong atchara. Had coffee after and black sesame ice cream...wheeew!

One thing I like is consistent sila, ung time nila to the dot talaga. Pag sinabing dadating sila ng 12:10, magbilang ka na ng 1-5...presto nasa harap mo na sila. I really admire their punctuality. Kakaiba talaga. And yatta, everything is...on the house!!!

To you guys, arigatou gozai masta...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D