Wednesday, January 9, 2008

QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK

Got this from Yen...quite interesting Q&A, so here goes...

1. A goal you would like to achieve this year?
* To be able to travel a lot...
2. A smell that reminds you of your childhood?
* Some good old songs that I love...some are posted here, you can listen if you like my kind of music...lol...mali yata ako ng answer. :D
3. Favorite cereal?
* corn and fruity with milllkkkk!!!
4. Who was the last person you yelled at?
* Those people who I called Hator...mean and nasty!!! :D
5. What do you see outside your window?
* Because it's winter here...I see fallen leaves or dry trees everywhere...
6. What country would most like to visit?
* England...'coz I want to see the Queen...lol...
7. What do you prefer… books or movies?
* Booookkkksssss!!!
8. Do you have a tattoo? how many?
* None!!! I had thought of having one...lol...my eyebrows!
9. What’s the worst advice you were ever given?
* Not nice to tell...
10. Have you ever been searched at the airport?
* Yup! Of course...at the airport, malls in the Philippines...always di ba...body frisking...that always annoys me...lalo na't pati bag pinabubuksan nila. Dito sa Japan they don't search and frisk...you can bring your bags inside the supermarket. And no one cares!!!

1 comment:

Please be nice... :D