Thursday, January 10, 2008

Loving...with a twist this time!

Valentine's Day is near...so why don't we just plan it ahead. Let our imagination go beyond something usual. I for one didn't celebrate it with much ado. It's just an ordinary day for me. But this time I want it to be special...with my loved ones...yes...my family...the whole gang.

Love means never having to say you're sorry, so let's splurge a little. :D

I think of going to Baguio...Batangas...Bicol or Mindoro. Of course I want to make sure that the trip will be a safe one. Palawan is great so I envy Maroh for being such an adventurous. She went there and based on her many pictures it's really a great place to see and unwind. But Palawan will definitely not in my lists muna. I want a shorter trip first.

Let our hair down once in a while and have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D