Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Went outside to weed some grass and put them in a big gomi bag together with lots of fallen leaves...swept the garage and fixed two junked tires. I missed doing a lot of house chores where I do have the chance to perspire a lot as if working out in the gym...talking 'bout gym...I'm happier now that I got enrolled in one of the leading gym there, The F1...or Fitness First...the trainer asked me first to get my doctor's approval since I have declared in my personal data form that I do have a back problem...my scoliosis and stenosis. It made me even happier when Dr. Asedillo just gave me a certification that I could work out again in the gym...to help strengthen my muscles on my back and my tummy...but he pointed out some restrictions though...but just the same...I really wanted to work out pa rin...health-wise. Good thing I got a discount when I enrolled my daughter just that same day before I left the country. And she has just started too...told me over the phone that she's enjoying a lot in the gym after her weekday classes. Sarap kasi ng pinagpapawisan...kaya ang garden at garahe ang napagtuunan ko ng pansin. When I get back...tuloy ang gym ko. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D